• When you visit EndX or make a donation, you may provide us with personal information (including name, address, email address, telephone numbers and/or credit/debit card information) that you knowingly choose to disclose, and which is collected for various purposes. These purposes include registering to receive email newsletters or other materials, requesting further information from us about projects and services, donating to us, ordering merchandise, or simply asking a question. We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. This information is retained and used in accordance with existing laws, rules, regulations, and other policies.
• In order to participate in certain EndX campaigns, users must register. After registering, users will receive updates on our new projects, services, and/or merchandise. You may remove your information at any time.
• We use email addresses to provide a receipt for a donation to EndX and to answer any emails we receive. Email addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared or sold with outside parties.
• Personally identifiable information is stored on our server and is not publicly accessible. EndX has in place appropriate electronic and managerial procedures to secure the information we collect in order to protect users from unauthorized access to their data. Credit card transactions are handled by a reputable third party, Network for Good, and their secure service.
• If you have registered with EndX and later change your mind, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to remove your name and contact information.
• Anonymous information is collected for every visitor to EndX, including pages viewed, the date and time users viewed them, and browser type. IP numbers are not stored, but are used to determine, among other things, geographic region. EndX does not make any association between IP numbers and a user's identity.
• To track the effectiveness of our EndX website, basic information corresponding to the sites and pages visited are logged and may be reviewed.
• EndX may contain links to other websites. When you click on a link, you enter another site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked websites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
• If compelled by law to disclose any information about its visitors, EndX will comply with such orders.